Pattern Testers Needed - Updated fit and sizing of Urban Unisex Hoodie
We have been working on all our patterns the last few weeks trying to make more sizes available, and the #1 request we get is for larger sizing of the urban hoodie.....well the wait is finally over! yay
We now have sizing from 6m thru to 12 years! (sorry no adult sizing yet :) )
We have also slightly updated all the sizes (previous pattern included) to incorporate a more roomer arm area (we have had some feedback that when using a heavier material that the arms are a bit narrow) , because of this we will need testers for all sizes, but for sizes 6m thru to 5t, we will want testers that have sewn up the previous version before.
****Please note, that once the new version of the pattern is released we will be offering the updated version in sizes 6m-5t free of charge to all those who have previously bought this pattern. This offer will be good for 4 weeks from the release date only. Once the pattern is out we will ask anyone who would like the new pattern to email us with their original transaction/order number along with date of purchase for an updated copy.****Please do not email us before the new version is released
We Will need 2 pattern testers for each size 6-12m, 18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8, 9/10, 11/12
We have all the pattern testers now - thank you!
What you have to do:
1. Have intermediate to advanced sewing experience (nothing against newbies and not that this is a hard pattern to sew, i just need people who have used a lot of patterns before and know what makes sense :)
2. Item to be finished in 3/4 days or less of getting the pattern (by monday)
3. Check pdf for spelling mistakes or pattern labeling mistakes, or any other mistakes (...there are probably a lot :) )
4. Provide a good Picture of the finished product, both of sweater on its own and in action on a little one (Bonus **if it is a great picture and we use it on our website - you could get even more free patterns! yay)
5. For testing sizes 6m-5t, Have previously purchased and (preferably recently) sewn up the current version of the urban unisex hoodie
....not too hard right?
what you need:
3/4- 1 1/4 yard of lightweight to med. weight knit material for main body (maybe more if you use a directional material) and the same amount for lining in an alternative knit fabric
1-3 small to med. buttons
if you think you are up to being a tester - let me know by commenting below along with the size you would like to test and your contact info ** if you don't leave me your contact info either in your comment or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, i will not include you in the drawing sorry
You can also sign up by emailing me directly at email@example.com
you will be emailed the pdf file once all the testers have been chosen (you will receive the pdf file with all the sizes in your size range, although you will only need to test the one size you are picked for)
we will leave this post open until tonight to give everyone a chance to comment, and then pick the testers using a random generator, that way it is fair to everyone that comment, patterns should be emailed by late tonight or early morning. ***check our facebook page for updates
thanks again everyone!